The Biognosis SDG Set is in a very early concept stage and needs quite some research still. However, I regard the concept most promising.
- No Poverty.
- Zero Hunger.
- Good Health and Well-being.
- Quality Education.
- Gender Equality.
- Clean Water and Sanitation.
- Affordable and Clean Energy.
- Decent Work and Economic Growth.
- Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure.
- Reducing Inequality.
- Sustainable Cities and Communities.
- Responsible Consumption and Production.
- Climate Action.
- Life Below Water.
- Life On Land.
- Peace, Justice, and Strong Institutions.
- Partnerships for the Goals.
The seventeen sustainable development goals need to be promoted in every way possible – because they are very well thought out. Sensible. And may be our chance to really develop, not only in a technical way, but in an eco-socio-systemic way.