Intro (start page)
Biognosis Blog Daily (online paper, not available anymore)
Thoughts on Biognosis (articles of own writing)
- Thoughts on Biognosis
- Circular Economy
- Why I am into TRIZ & Biomimicry
- TRIZ Principle 32. And Chameleons.
- TRIZ Principle 34. And Lizards.
- Why I like TRIZ (revisited).
- Method Combination: Design Thinking
- Method Combination: QFD
- Design Process Model (suggestion)
Biognosis Tools & Toolbox (creative problem-solving inspired by nature)
Biognosis Shots (short postings on learning from nature)
- Shot #001 | On biological evaluation and sustainable design.
- Shot #002 | How is fitness evaluated – is it really merely about strength?
- Shot #003 | There’re different application levels of learning from nature.
- Shot #004 | About the power of designations.
- Shot #005 | What can we learn from cows and their digestion strategy?
- Shot #006 | About the impressive functionality of a cat tongue.
Contact (background info)